Hypnotherapy in Edinburgh.
Please note I’m not seeing clients face-to-face at the moment. Sessions over Zoom are available. Please contact me for more details.
I’m a Clinical Hypnotherapist, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) can help you make changes and achieve your goals. The issue page indicates the issues that can be helped with. Whether you are looking for help with dealing with:
- Manage chronic pain with a two session hypnopain healing programme
- To stop smoking
- Reach your desired weight using a virtual gastric band
- Build up your confidence
- Manage anxiety and stress better
- Or a number of any other issues, hypnotherapy and NLP can help you reach your goals
Ring for a chat. Please have a look around the website to read more about hypnotherapy and NLP and see what I offer. For more information how hypnotherapy and NLP can help, please enter your e-mail in the box* for a copy of our free report and information about offers.
I understand that there appears to be a bewildering number of therapies available and it can be hard to know what is right for you. I also understand it can be difficult to seek assistance when feeling down. Rest assured, I believe it is a sign of strength when deciding that your life is not what you wish.
A number of professionally recorded hypnosis MP3s are available to purchase in the downloads page for instant download. I do offer a free 20 minute consultation. Sessions are friendly and relaxed and take place in Edinburgh. Home visits can be made in some circumstances.
Some things in life are costs. Personal development is an investment. As featured in:
Azure Therapy, Emmaus House, 14 Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9NQ
- Please note you are consenting for me to have and keep your e-mail address. This is solely for Azure Therapy marketing purposes. Under the GDPR you have the right to unsubscribe and ask for your e-mail address to be removed from my e-mail list without giving a reason. You can request a copy of our privacy and data protection policy.